Top Ad 728x90

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My first with D Don

De Don
When was the aboriginal time you performed about as a comedian?
It was at a actualization alleged DTD at Lekki Beach in 2002. I had my aboriginal above actualization at Nights of a Thousand Laughs on October 1, 2002.

What was the aboriginal above accolade you accept won professionally?
I anticipate my aboriginal above accolade was the Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Award.
When was the aboriginal time you performed alfresco Nigeria?
It was in September 2012 and I captivated a actualization in Dakar, Senegal. It was a ball actualization tagged D Don Live in Dakar.
What is the name of your aboriginal best friend?
I don’t anticipate I accept anytime had a best friend. I accept never had a best acquaintance in my life.
What is the name of your aboriginal babe friend?
The name of my aboriginal adherent is Obash. We had a accord if I was in accessory school. I was in SS1 if it happened.
Who was the aboriginal being to accept in you?
I was the aboriginal being to accept in myself. After me, I anticipate it is my mother.
Can you bethink your aboriginal kiss?
That is history but I acquainted I was complete abundant for that. I was in SS1 if I had my aboriginal kiss.
What was the aboriginal appointment your parents gave you?
It was hawking assorted aliment stuffs. I hawked pap in the morning and in the evening, it could be angle or tomatoes.
When did you acquaintance your aboriginal heartbreak?
It was in 2007. I was rounding off in the university. I was in my final year at Lagos State University if it happened.
What is the name of your aboriginal car?
The aboriginal car I collection was accustomed to me by Ali Baba in 2005 but the aboriginal car I bought with my money was a Nissan Pathfinder. I bought it in 2008 and it amount me about N750, 000.

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment