Top Ad 728x90

Wednesday 18 March 2015

I assurance Buhari but agnosticism his ambiance – Bakare

Image result for Tunde Bakare
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Tuesday said that he trusted the presidential applicant of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) but not the believability of “his environment”

“Yes I assurance Buhari and this is because I acquire formed carefully with him but I agnosticism his environment. The Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, which one is absolutely clean? Only God can accord us accurate leaders,” Bakare said.
The pastor batten while acclamation Christians at the anniversary Lenten address of the Island Club in Lagos.
“I acquire in acquaintance after contamination,” he said.
Bakare, who was the active acquaintance of Buhari on the belvedere of the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 presidential election, said he was not a baby-kisser but a nation-builder.
He said, “If General Buhari wins, let Admiral Goodluck Jonathan acquire defeat. Whoever loses is not a also-ran and if the champ is Admiral Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari should acquire this as the will of God.
“The 2015 acclamation is a austere crossroad and we ability be arena with blaze but with acumen and prayer, we shall end well.
“ I am not a politician; I am not a PDP nor APC member. I am a nation-builder. Whoever I abutment is not the issue, God’s will have to prevail. My adherence is aboriginal to God and to my country but God knows Nigeria’s next president.”
Speaking on fasting, he apprenticed Christians in the country to appraise the accurate spirit abaft the Lenten fast, adage abnegation was not an antitoxin to problems but an befalling to abide to the will of God.
The pastor attributed the amiss attitude of Christians to abnegation to biblical illiteracy, adage that accurate abnegation advancing by God was explained in Isaiah 58, highlighting the charge to advice the poor and be led by God to beam it.

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment