Top Ad 728x90

Thursday 22 September 2016

Bukky Wright’s son responds to nose ring critics

Olugbenga Amu Wright, aka ‘Ojayy’, son of popular veteran Nollywood actress, Bukky Wright, has apologised to his fans, music lovers and critics after lashing back at them for throwing jabs at his mum and himself for adorning himself with a nose piercing.
Also Read: Group assaults UNILORIN prof, spouse, child
Recall that the mofo hit-maker and his mum were recently heavily tongue- lashed on social media after Bukky Wright shared a picture of herself and her son on Instagram, causing an angry Ojayy to lash back at his critics.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the budding singer lamented about the manner in which his critics tongue-lashed him while insinuating that he is uncultured and lacks home training all because he has a nose piercing.
Also Read: Ini Edo Flaunts B00bs And Hot Body In Bum Shorts
“Well, I think it’s wrong to insinuate that I lack home training because I have a nose piercing. They aren’t even related issues, but I apologise to my fans for the way I lashed back at the critics. I should have exercised more patience,” he said.

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment